View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 10:46 AM   #1
ranant12
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 Diva has a new little brother!

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I've been here but things have been really crazy lately. To begin with my son got sick and the doctors were unable to diagnose what was going on with him for a while. Considering his history with cancer, I was understandly scared silly. Finally 3 doctors later, he was diagnosed with a staff infection. After 3 strong antibiotics, he's better and back to his normal 15 year old self.

I've also started coaching soccer at my school and have been learning as I go. Both of my daughters play, so I'm determined to do the best job that I can do. I've got 25 girls on my 2 teams and I'm really loving it.

As you now, we were looking to adopt a new yorkie. I ran into a woman at one of my son's doctors appts that knew a lady with 2 puppies that she wanted to find homes for. The lady was going into the hospital for surgery and did not have anyone she trusted to care for her dogs. By the time I contacted her, she had placed one. We adopted Max, an 8 week old 3/4 yorkie 1/4 maltese that day. She was honest and upfront about his parentage (he was a product of an accidental breeding and both parents are now fixed) We paid a $100 dollar fee that covered his vet visits. He is such a joy to our family. Diva actually likes him and protects him from our cat, who was not so impressed with an active little puppy.

Max looks mostly like a yorkie, and is just a doll. I will post pictures soon.

Wishing everyone here a wonderful holiday!

Diva and Max's mom!
ranant12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!