View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 07:23 AM   #17
Tabatha00
YT Addict

My Mufasa is 8 months old but we got him when he was 12 weeks old. We got him in the summer so he was home with my kids so he didn't get lonely. When it came time for the kids to go back to school I was afraid that Mufasa (he's male) would get lonely so I got a yorkie-poo (another male). Mufasa HATED him. He didn't want anything to do with him. I ended up having to get rid of the yorkie-poo (I gave him to my sister). I still felt bad for Mufasa because I didn't want him to be lonely so I decided to get another yorkie-poo but got a girl this time. They have been the bestest of friends ever since Nahla came into our house. I think Mufasa didn't like the first yorkie-poo I brought home because he was a boy. I really do. When I brought Nahla home Mufasa never had a problem with her and they love each other and play play play all the time.

I'm not sure how it will be since you have a female and are going to introduce another puppy but you definitely should. More for you to love and your dogs will be able to play and not get lonely!
Tabatha00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!