View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #10
lovemyalfie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Dog

I went to the vet shortly after I typed up the last response. The vet gave me some sedatives for the plane ride (we're leaving town for a week on Monday). He also gave me a prescription for his anxiety. He also recommended I get a behaviorist for him to go along with the anxiety meds. I will look into it. I know he needs more exercise. He hasn't sniffled or coughed once today, so I think I will take him out on a walk tomorrow. He will love getting back out there.

Also, when I got there, I overheard a dog tested positive for parvo and another dog was rushed in after being hit by a car. I was waiting for the prescriptions and to pay, and the owner of the hit dog came out crying saying he lost her. He saw Alfie, smiled through his tears, and was like he reminds me of her with the terrier face (((. Omg tears started welling up in my eyes. I felt horrible for him. I don't even know how to say it correctly, but it makes my problems with Alfie destructing the place seem petty and ridiculous after what I saw tonight. I'm just thankful for my baby and love him so much.
lovemyalfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!