View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #4
TresCutePiggies
Owned by Rory & Lane
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlin Beauxs View Post
I thought it would be neat if everyone shared their packs Holiday traditions with the group.

For Thanksgiving (one of the rare occassions our table gets used ), I put one bite of everything we are eating in Cool Whip bowls (saved back just for this), along with a nice slice of turkey cut in Yorkie Sized pieces, and the pups get their special meal too. This year, Darcy will be eating with us, and I am so thankful for that.

After we eat (which is usually around 4) we all pile in bed for a cozy NAP!

For Christmas--we do the meal thing, too. I get them all one big gift, and let them "unstuff" their stockings...and we let them open their gifts before we do ours!

Everyone, please share what you do to make the Holidays special for your pups!
These are great! My bullmastiff always got a plate fixed with all the different foods we were eating too. He could also unwrap his own gifts...

I'm not sure what kind of traditions I'm going to start up with Rory...now I'll have to think about it! She has not shown the same kind of talent with opening gifts all by herself, but she can do a pretty good job "helping", which is what she does every time I bring home a shopping bag or receive a package in the mail. Of course to be fair, I rarely return without a gift for her!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!