View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:26 AM   #4
MauiGirl
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillsmyelin View Post
Thank you so much for the welcome! I just got up to get the kids off to school and apparently Bella got a little bored last night. I haven't been crating her at night because she cried so much, and really haven't had a problem...until last night. She tore her pee pad to pieces and it was ALL over my living room. Gotta love her...lol. I'm attaching a few different pics so you can get an idea what she looks like. I do have to say that I believe I have the cutest Morkie in Ringgold, GA...
She is a doll! She really does have the Yorkie color/characteristics so far, and now comes the surprise of seeing her go thru many changes and not knowing how she will look as an adult. I think it is quite fun and exciting not having any expectations; they just keep getting cuter all the time.

I'm surprised more Morkie owners haven't posted here. On your profile page you can join the social group "Mix it UP" which is for mixes, and you'll see lots of Morkies there. Also do a search on the main page of Yorkie Talk for Morkies, and you'll see the many threads where we have discssed them. Don't get turned off by some of the posters who are against mixing breeds though. There are plenty of us who feel that in Morkies you get the best of both Maltese and Yorkie.

Give Bella a hug for me!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!