Thread: Im Angry !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
carsou
Owned By Juicy ♥
Donating Member

Default Im Angry !!!

So I am living with my mother, my uncle and my sister and their 11 yr old chow Teddy. This morning my mother was running late and didnt take Teddy out before leaving. (I didnt know this) So when I got up I walked Juicy ( I cant walk them together because Juicy gets too excited when hes with us and wont do her buisness). When my uncle woke up their was a big puddle of dark yellow pee on the kitchen floor and he started scolding Juicy, and she started hiding. Teddy is such a good dog but now since hes older he cant hold it for as long as he use to. When I herd this I went downstairs and saw the puddle and told my uncle there is no way she could have peed I just took her out and that the puddle was bigger then her!! Plus Juicys pee is more of a light yellow! He insisted I was wrong. I feel so bad cuz i am in the process of housetraining her and now shes getting scolded for doing NOTHING wrong!!!! She was literally under the kitchen table shaking cuz he yelled at her. and not only did he yell at her he also yelled at me!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!