View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
melanie daley
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephandtim View Post
We've had Emma for about a year now (she's about a year & 3 months)....and we're thinking about getting another puppy. She hasn't been around too many other dogs, so we're not sure how she'll react...but I know she's gotta be lonely (we both work during the day). For those of you who have more than 1 fur-baby, how did they do when they were introduced to each other? Did the one get jealous? They just get along great?

The breeders we got Emma from now have some more for sale, so it'd be one of her 'real siblings'. I think maybe she'll realize the relation & just instantly fall in love w/it. Hehe. Anyway, just wanted some feedback on this! We're still just in the 'thinking about it stage'....so any comments would be appreciated!!
Best thing we EVER did was get Rocco for Roxi (he is HERS!!).... They LOVE each other SO much and training him was a piece of cake! BEST desicion EVER!! Go get another one!!

I took a week off work to be with them and watch them so that she didn't accidentally hurt him or anything... The first night she was weirded out a bit, but by the next day it was like they had always been together!!

Last edited by melanie daley; 11-19-2008 at 04:57 PM.
melanie daley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!