View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #12
Moses
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by missanimelvr View Post
i leave food/water out for Moses too. i just leave pee pads in his area & when he has to go, he just gets up and goes on his own. looks like he goes about twice a night. he's on a schedule to potty outside first thing in the morning when i wake up though. He has a potty schedule during the day, but at night or whenever he's in his gated area he knows to use the pad.

I think you could just train your baby to go on pad at night if they're in a closed off area. That way you can get some rest! HTH!

Hey, my babies name is Moses to....hehe

If your baby knows you will let him out twice then he will ask for it..LOL.. I would try crate training him at night. I used to take my baby out twice a night but I got tired of it. I started putting him in the crate at night and stopped taking him out at night. As he got older I didn't need the crate anymore. I also taught him that when I get up at night that he needs to stay in his bed. So now when I get up he doesn't get up. Until I get up in the morning. It is all about schedule. I only take him out at certain times of the day and I only feed him at certain times. He has done really well on this scheudule. I take him out before bed and when I get up and thats it. Let him know you are in CHARGE. Or he will run you!!

Moses' Page Mommy lubs you very much!!
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!