View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
OpheliaLoved
YT Addict

Exclamation Dunno if anyone remembers me!

Hi everyone,
I used to post on here a while back. The last time I posted was a little less than a year ago to say that I was going to be having a baby. Well, the baby's here, and it's a beautiful baby boy. Baby and Puppy are getting along very well together, although Paddington gets a little jealous sometimes.

Since Paddy is now full grown, I have come to the realization that he is in fact not a yorkie, but a silky terrier. Those of you that were here might remember that I was questioning whether or not he was full blooded yorkie, because he looked different from other yorkie puppies. Well, it turns out, he isn't yorkie at all. He is a whopping 13.5 pounds, and his coat is short. His snout looks nothing like a yorkie snout. My aunt, who breeds yorkies, looked at his picture and said right off the bat that he isn't a yorkie. I'm really upset with the breeder, because he was sold to me as a full blooded yorkie. He is lucky that Paddy has such a wonderful personality, or he'd be in for it! I could never give up my Paddy for the most beautiful yorkie in the world, but I did buy him because I wanted a yorkie, not a silky, so I am feeling a bit bitter, but also don't really care because I love Paddington so much. Does that make sense? Anyway, I am not sure if I will post much on here anymore, since I came to this realization, and this board is for yorkie owners. I loved learning from everyone on this board; It really is a wonderful community, and I hope that I will still be welcome to post here. I still do have a profound love for the breed, and am hoping that I can convince my husband to buy a second dog soon. I was going to do this anyway, but now I know to be more selective about how I get my puppy!

My breeder was farmers yorkies, by the way. I believe there was a controversy with them on this board before. Oh, and look out for my mom, and be kind to her as you were to me. She just recieved her yorkie puppy, Diogi, as a Christmas gift from my Aunt! He is such a prince! I gave her this website, because she has a lot of questions about grooming and training. I know she'll love seeing your pictures and videos too!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!