View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
momof4CA
YT Addict

Default I am a nervous wreck...Leo is at the groomers...

Today Leo is getting a puppy cut! I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I believe it will look really cute and will be so much easier to take care of. If it does come out bad... my DD's (15 & 8) will never forgive me! They have spent the last year growing out Leo's coat: to a long coat with a top knot.

I spent the last two days looking at all kinds of puppy cuts online. I also printed up a couple of pictures of ones that I liked. So, I would be prepared when I got to the groomers. When I dropped off Leo, I talked with the lady that is going to actually cut him. She was so sweet and understanding! She suggested a 'snoozer cut': a shorter back with a little skirt. She showed me a picture of a yorkie that they did (the day before) with the same cut. He looked so cute! So, that is what Leo is getting today.

**As some of you know Leo was really sick last week and the vet had to shave off some of his fur. Poor Leo had to be shaving around his bottom and on his right front and back paws.

I have attached pic of Leo that I took last night after I brushed him.
Attached Thumbnails
I am a nervous wreck...Leo is at the groomers...-leo.jpg   I am a nervous wreck...Leo is at the groomers...-leo-1.jpg   I am a nervous wreck...Leo is at the groomers...-leo-2.jpg  

Last edited by momof4CA; 11-19-2008 at 10:22 AM.
momof4CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!