View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
babylola nyc
No Longer a Member

Embarassed Need help with big decision!!

I need help!!!! Please.

I was supposed to get my Lola this Friday, but when I saw her new pics at 11 weeks, I was not happy. She did not look like a friendly dog and many of my friends didnt think she looked cute or they thought she had an attitude in the photos. I guess she was tired. I attached her photo at 8 weeks and then 12 weeks. When I asked all of you, you all thought she was indeed the same dog and very cute and the more I looked at her the more I realized she is cute and will grow up nicely with all my love. Truthfully, my heart was not into her, but I kept telling myself she is a cutie because my fiance thought she was cute. Well, my breeder sensed that I was not as happy as I was when I first saw her at 8 weeks.

When I first met this breeder I was in love with a dog, but she got sold and then the second dog I loved turned out to have a bite issue and I had to let her go. Then I chose this dog that I named Lola and was happy with, but she did not look like the first 2 dogs at all.

Last night, my breeder told me she has another dog that looks just like the first two and when I saw the photo I was sooo in love!!! She sensed that I wasnt happy with Lola's appearances and wanted to show me another puppy.

I attached 3 pics below. 1. Lola at 8 weeks, 2. Lola at 12 weeks, 3. the new dog.

She said she wants me to happy with my decision and now I am conflicted about the dogs. My fiance said to stay with the first dog Lola because if we keep looking at dogs, we may keep seeing cuter dogs and then that would be wrong.

Any advice on what I should do. The new puppy is 9 weeks and I would get her next week at 10 weeks while Lola is 12 weeks officially tomorrow and I should get her Friday, if I choose her.

The breeder is taking both of them today to the VET and says both dogs have a great disposition and are healthy with no bite issues or any major health concerns. Both are playful. She did say that Lola does have an attitude on her because she is confident. Both are lovable. She was just worried that I did not seem happy with Lola and she wants me and teh puppy to be happy. Which I believe is true.

Not sure what to do!!!???!! I do like Lola but I am in love with the new puppy more because that is what I originally wanted my pup to look like. Also I do understand that puppies change and that they change through their adult years too.
Attached Thumbnails
Need help with big decision!!-lola.jpg   Need help with big decision!!-1.jpg   Need help with big decision!!-chasity.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!