View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 08:10 AM   #1
jessimarie83
Yorkie Yakker

Default just wondering about this, something seems odd

i recently received this email after looking for a yorkie in the online classifieds for my county in alabama. it said that the classified was for a dog in a neighboring city but the email apparently appears to be from a different country. i really want a yorkie and the little one it showed was the most adorable thing i have ever seen but im not sure what to make of the email. i recieve lots of emails similar to this one that goes straight to my spam box, but never one regarding a pet. someone please help me with this, it just seems too wierd to dismiss as legitimate.

here it is:

Hello and thanks for your interest in adopting this my lovely yorkie puppy for she is still available and she is by name call (Lulu). i am just so concerned about her welfare and hope you can assure me of that.She is barely 12weeks old and home raised, potty trained and well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other pets.Lulu is a pure breed yorkie puppy and AKC registered.She weighs 1.5ibs and will be approximately 3ibs full grown. Lulu is updated on all her shots and comes with a year health guarantee.She loves to be carried around and cuddled and full of caressing and kisses.
She comes alongside the following
- A year health guarantee
-AKC registration papers
-Pe digree papers
-An air conditioned crate
-Vet record
-Food samples
-Puppy toys
I am giving her out for adoption because of my newly acquired Job as an auditor which demands a lot of my time and entails a lot of traveling. As such, i have little or no time to spend with her.She is really in need of a home where she will be provided with all the love, care and attention in that case $150will be needed to do all her paper works concerning her shipping.
this puppy will be ship from Cameroon and that will take just about 8hurs some 36minits to rich to your locality okay .. however, i can have her shipped to you if you can assure me that you will take proper care of her by answering to the below questions
What state are you located.................?
Have you kids.......................... ....?
Do you have other pets.....................?
Have you ever had a yorkie puppy before......?
Do you promise to take proper care of her............?
To provide pictures so i see how she is doing........?
Thanks so much and get back to me if you think you can provide a good home
you can take a look at the baby resent pic
Scopri la community di Io fotografo e video
Il nuovo corso di Gazzetta dello sport per diventare veri fotografi!
jessimarie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!