View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
dcapper
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Rainbow Toby passed away tonight

I am crying as I write this but almost relieved. My 17 year old Toby passed away tonight. He had another bout of seizures tonight. The last one seemed to have cause a problem. He wouldn't stop barking for over 3 hours and he was walking on his knuckles not his pads. The vet met with us at the office and he had to be put down. The vet thinks he may have had a small stroke or a brain tumor. He was such a fighter and had such a will to live, but I believe it was his time. He is being cremated this week and I am going to keep his ashes with a little shrine. I will miss him dearly but am at peace that he is safe now. I want to thank yt, the admins and everyone here for being compassionate with a Yorkie owner in their time of need. Every time Toby was sick, everyone on here were such generous caring people, helping me cope. I hope you all can help me again to help me cope with my loss. I love each and everyone here. After having Toby for almost half my life I have to say that I am going to cherish his life and not dwell on his death. I do have to say I don't think I could own another Yorkie ever again. I know in my heart that I would compare Toby to every other Yorkie.

Thank you for everything. God bless to all.

Faja's October Windfall Toby
October 7, 1991 - November 18, 2008

I will always love you little guy

Derek Capri
dcapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!