View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #14
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki+2 View Post
No fair Nancy you didn't answer! I know I should say intelligent and average looking but I would pick pretty. So un-feminist but truthful none the less. I would probably pick smart and not pretty if I were guaranteed to cure a disease or solve a world problem but I would need a guarantee.
Lol, that is so funny!

I wasn't talking about ugly, just average. I was curious to see if feminism had changed anything, 30 years ago, I know everyone would have said pretty. Now, so many women want careers of the own, and to have a really good career, you do need to have over average intelligence.

I have a thyroid problem and have to take a daily thyroid pill, if I don't take it I really feel stupid, I can't remember anything, and learning something new is very difficult for me. I hate feeling that way, even carrying on a conversation is difficult. So, it's like I understand what it is to be dumber than I am, and I don't like it. I also understand what it's like to be prettier than I am now, mainly because I'm old, and truthfully there are some good things about not being pretty. Not many though.

So lets say the pretty is Anne Nicole. Would you still pick pretty?

Join today and remove this ad!