View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 08:41 AM   #3
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl View Post
Personally I would put him to bed later than 9 pm....with plenty of activity beforehand...to wear him out. A tired puppy is a good puppy. I would wait for him to cry to take him outside to potty also. Mine would potty at 11pm...then again around 3 and up again at 6.

I doubt he is hungry/thirsty or cold.....he's just feeling lonely. And that is how everyone one of mine ended up in my bed.

Thanks for the advice I put him to bed that early cause I usually go to bed that early. lol. No really I do. Lame I know but I get up early and dont usually sleep that well at night. So by 9 Im exhausted.
My tiny poodle ended up in the bed with us too, cause my hubby likes to snuggle her before bed, however Tucker is so tiny that Im afraid that he would get squished . I have tried putting him next to our bed in his crate so he wouldnt be lonely but I think it made it worse cause he hollered even louder so I put him back in his pen. Oh well, Im sure he will sleep through the night soon enough. Puppies are no different than human babies right?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!