View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 07:16 AM   #1
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Whining and barking?

Hi all,
Yes Im here agian. lol..
Tucker was doing ok at night with his whining/crying, the first night home as expected he cried most of the night in his crate. Saturday I put him in the playpen, with his food, toys, blankets, softsided crate and he did good didnt cry much at all but Im guessing its because he was so tired out from friday night. Saturday night the only time he cried out was when he had to go to the bathroom which was about every 2 hours,I got up took him to potty put him right back in his pen he would cry out for less than 5 minutes. Sunday night was similar. Last night was a disaster He slept from 9 to 2 this morning,when he woke up he immedialty had to pee, I put him back in his pen after and all he did was nonstop scream,whine, bark and howl untill 6 this morning when I finally just got up with him. I got up several times and took him to the potty, (1 time he pooped and peed), offered him food/water, make sure he was warm, I did keep it boring though cause I didnt want him to think that it was play time. During the day I made sure that he went potty every hour or so and he had plenty of play time so Im not sure why last night was so different. I know that puppies whine and cry for the first few nights off and on but last night was insane. Did I do something wrong? Should I continue to get him up every 2 hours so he will go right back to sleep? I thought because he was sleeping so long that it was a good thing Im hoping that it was some freak thing and it doesnt happen everynight.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!