View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
SexyJessi257
YT 500 Club Member

Default little upset wit jack's vet

ok so both my babies go to the same vet. they have more than one vet i think they have 3. anyway i loveeeeee the one that took care of abby. he is so gentle and he does everything i want without questioning. he's a doll. wen i first got abby i was crazy n thought everything was wrong w her. turns out i was bn insane, he calmed me down while i was crying (wat a baby)

anyway, my b/f took jack to the vet the week after we got him in august n ended up w some lady vet. he said she seemed nice n all that BUT we took him in on friday to get checked since he getting neutere on monday

wen i took abby i requested blood work (they said they only do blood work on older dogs cuz they can have complications n all taht) i said that i STILL wanted to make sure she was fine. he said ok no problem n that was it. my b/f took jack n told her he wanted blood work and the only thing outa her mouth was "y, y,y,y, u dont have to y y y y" anyway so i called the next day n asked her to fax me the results n she said they dont do that. i said that a lie cuz they faxed me over abbys bloodwork results. watever i was so mad n she explained the whole procedure over the phone n by the end of the conversation i ahd forgotten about the bloodwork.

ughhhh i realize y i always have to go myself to the vets. he has no idea about anything with the babies cuz who knows. im just glad i can come to this site. he is so careless it annoys me.

wat is the name of the good anesthetic for neutering? it starts with an e

thanks for letting me vent guys
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!