View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
urbnalbino
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default 2 T-Mobile and 2 ATT Phones for sale - NEW!

have some cell phones for sale. The two red T-Mobile T229 phones belong to a friend, and the two ATT phones belong to me. All you need for either is a SIM card (appropriate to service) and you are good to go.

First off, the T229 phones are brand new, used for about 30 days before upgrading to new phones. All the accessories are still brand new in the package, the phones come in the box and the manuals are also included. They have lots of features such as bluetooth, my faves, so on and so forth. They want $75 each or both for $125.
You can see the features at this website: http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Sams...ne-p_2692.html

Next, I have two ATT Phones - the first one is a Motorola SLVR L7. I used this phone for about 2 months before upgrading to an iPhone. It is perfect in every way, no blemishes or scratches. This comes with the original box and accessories. Just pop your SIM card in and go. $80

Last, I have a new Motorola Razr V3XX Dark Grey. Husband used this phone for about 2 months as well before getting his iPhone. It also is blemish/scratch free and comes with the original box and accessories, including a belt clip, headset/earphones, manuals and such. This is the newest version. Again, just pop your SIM in and go. $80

Shipping for one box will be $10, but if you'd like to buy more than one, I will let you know the shipping. I use FedEx, so tracking number and insurance will be included.

If you have any questions, please let me know! If you would like pictures of the phones, please PM with your email address because resizing for YT is more hassle and stress than I need right now! Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!