View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
urbnalbino
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default LOTS of fabric for sale!

Okay, I have trimmed through my fabric collection and would like to sell what I do not currently need. Collectively, I would say about 10-13 yards or so. Maybe more - I don't know .. I've never been really good at math. It is mostly cotton, but there is a 1.5 yard piece of lime green marine grade vinyl (that I used for a reupholstering project). There is also some sheer fabric, and some silky fabric and kimono type fabric. In one of the pictures you'll see a piece that is shiny with brightly colored stripes on it. I do not know what type of material that is, but it looks like something you would see on like a clown's costume.

Some of the prints include autumn time apple, King Kong, Cars, solids, polka dot, flower prints, and a few vintage fabrics. All are in good shape with no moth holes. We are non-smokers, but of course have Yorkies! Some of them may be dusty from sitting on top on my shelf, and I would recommend running them through the washer

There are several large pieces, lots of remnants and a few bolt ends. I am asking $35 + $10 for shipping for the whole lot. There are lots of doggie dresses and Christmas gifts awaiting to be made in this lot! Please PM me if you are interested. I will ship via FedEx and you will get a tracking number. Thanks!!
Rachel

**Please forgive my pictures! iPhones don't have the greatest cameras on them!**
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0067.jpg (162.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0070.jpg (178.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0071.jpg (146.9 KB, 18 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!