View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 04:11 PM   #6
no3yshhc0la
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to Hot Rod View Post
I use either the "drop it" or "leave it" command. I was just saying last night that I was going to start calling Maggie-Bandita. She steals EVERYTHING! I cannot leave any wipes, paper towels, tisses or napkins laying around. I've been preparing for Xmas making my jewelry and she has managed to steal whatever she can reach! I've really had to watch what I leave around as I work with glass beads and sharp objects.
Sasha is the same way. Whenever anyone around our house throws away tissue or napkins, we always have to make sure they're fully in the trash. I actually had to get a different trash can in my bedroom (one with a lid) because she would always go in and pull out all the tissues and eat them. Same thing with the toilet paper. We always have to make sure it's rolled up all the way or else it'll end up everywhere!

I'll have to try teaching her those commands. She's pretty quick at catching on to learning tricks, although sometimes if I make her do a trick for something that she wants, she get a little aggitated and doesn't always listen. I guess I just need to practice with her more.
no3yshhc0la is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!