View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
SRD
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default where to keep your baby while you are gone???

first off, my girl Dolly is a bad girl (don't tell her), she is more than two and a half years old and still get herself in trouble while alone in the house from time to time. so when she was in my house alone, I usually baby gated her into this close to empty area next to my bedroom where there is no trouble she can get into, while provide her enough room to move around and play.

now she has to stay at my parents place for a while. my parents place is in the city and small. and there is really no free room just for her to play while my parents are gone. so Im think about keeping her in a baby play yard while there is nobody around. we tested it earlier today, we put both my mom's chihuahua and Dolly in there. we left them alone in the room for a few minutes. and the chihuahua somehow jumped out of there (safely this time) and Dolly was in the process of trying to jumped out. and I got real nervous as Dolly is only a tiny bit(2.8lbs) and I couldn't imagine her jumping out from that high.

we are running out of ideas where to keep her since she hates to be crated and will be barking the whole time! any suggestions????
where to keep your baby while you are gone???-girls111708-002.jpg

where to keep your baby while you are gone???-girls111708-006.jpg

where to keep your baby while you are gone???-girls111708-010.jpg
SRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!