View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Love I would like to introduce you to - Kandi!

The Collander family is pleased to introduce you to our latest family member, Kandi! She is 17 weeks old and just as precious as she can be. We adopted her from Nancy (Little Bit) and her name was Kizzie, but we thought that Kizzie and Gizzy would be a little too confusing for everyone.

She is doing very well. Gizmo is being so nice to her. It's really amazing to watch. He even takes toys and treats to her, which blows my mind. Little sisters can be somewhat annoying, so we have an xpen area for her to nap in from time to time to give them a break from each other.

Gizmo was a little confused at first and did do one very strange thing. When we first brought her home and took her out of the carrying bag, Gizmo crawled into it and stayed for almost an hour just watching everything and taking it all in.

She's eating like there's no tomorrow, so that's not a problem, but she does get cold easily, so she's wearing some of Gizmo's outgrown sweaters until we can find cute girlie ones for her. So, she's a little tomboy right now.

And boy! Can she jump! Her favorite game right now is leapfrogging over Gizzy.

Here are some photos of our precious little baby girl, Kandi!
Attached Thumbnails
I would like to introduce you to - Kandi!-john-kandi.jpg   I would like to introduce you to - Kandi!-precious-kandi.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!