View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
maxmom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindieRose View Post
Good gravy, I was at the carwash vacuuming out my van, and you know how it is, you need to be a contortionist to get under, behind, in front of every seat. So I get the front done and move to the middle row, and just as I am finishing up, I get that odd feeling that I am being watched. So I turn around, and 2 guys are standing outside of their big work truck thats parked in a washstall, watching, gawking, grinning at me!! So that whole time that I was bending myself up like a pretzel trying to clean the van out, I had an audience. Ugh, and to add insult to injury, as they were pulling out of the carwash, they made a point to honk, smile, and wave to thank me for the show. I was mortified. I got back in the van, and I thought for sure I must have a hole in the crotch of my pants, or sat in something. I was scared to look because I would have been more embarassed. I got home and looked, and I was safe! I figured I was there alone since its like 30 degrees out today and no one was washing their vehicles. I called dh and told him that HE can vacuum the van from now on!
LOL, I don't mean to laugh at you, but I can just picture it, about the pig part..not all of them are.. some of them would have, at least, throw some money to cover the vacuuming expenses. Just look at it this way, even with 30 degrees you can get an audience LOL
maxmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!