View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 08:51 AM   #1
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default (Some) Men are pigs!!

Good gravy, I was at the carwash vacuuming out my van, and you know how it is, you need to be a contortionist to get under, behind, in front of every seat. So I get the front done and move to the middle row, and just as I am finishing up, I get that odd feeling that I am being watched. So I turn around, and 2 guys are standing outside of their big work truck thats parked in a washstall, watching, gawking, grinning at me!! So that whole time that I was bending myself up like a pretzel trying to clean the van out, I had an audience. Ugh, and to add insult to injury, as they were pulling out of the carwash, they made a point to honk, smile, and wave to thank me for the show. I was mortified. I got back in the van, and I thought for sure I must have a hole in the crotch of my pants, or sat in something. I was scared to look because I would have been more embarassed. I got home and looked, and I was safe! I figured I was there alone since its like 30 degrees out today and no one was washing their vehicles. I called dh and told him that HE can vacuum the van from now on!
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!