View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Default baby Tucker is home :)

He arrived Late friday night and he is doing great.
The breeder had him pee pad trained and he's been using the pee pads since he's been old enough to crawl out of the whelping box so I wanted to continue using them however he has other plans, he refuses to use them here and runs to the door when he has to go!! (hes only had 2 accidents ) Which is great BUT its really cold here and we ended up with about 8 inches of snow last night...soooo he has been peeing on my cleared off porch. He is up about every 2 hours during the night to go out but after I let him back in he settles right back down. I have him in a old pack and play (playpen) with a soft sided kennel, his food and his toys, so he has lots of room to run around. We let him out after he's gone potty for a few minutes at a time to play with the kids and gets hugs and kisses but untill he potty trained and being use to being a "kennel" he spends the majority of his time in the playpen. He whines but ususally settles down after a few minutes. He spends most of his time snoozing anyways. I added pictures so you could see him all of them were taken while he was in his pen, its the only time he would stay still long enough.
Have a great day everyone.
Oh, he is a yorkipoo..
Attached Thumbnails
baby Tucker is home :)-tucker8weeksold.jpg   baby Tucker is home :)-tucker8weeksold2.jpg   baby Tucker is home :)-tucker8weeksold3.jpg   baby Tucker is home :)-tucker8weeksold4.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!