Thread: Allergy Testing
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #13
mel Vincente
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobird2 View Post
Johnny got another steroid shot yesterday. It seems like the shot keeps his itching/scratching/biting under control for at least 3-4 weeks but that's no way to live so the next option is allergy testing.

Can anyone share their experiences with this process?
thank you
OMG It's been some time since we talked and My little one has started up again really bad I know it's not food she has been on Wellness core ocean which she loves and we don't give her many treats. I have not done the allergy testing either I wasn't sure it would help since the only thing we can do is treat her not cure her.( and thats what I've been doing) Trixie out of no where got so red and she scratched the back shoulder area so bad it was raw ... I have A&D ointment on it that seems to help heal it without getting a big scab on it.. I'm thinking maybe mold spores since it's been so wet this past week... I'm going out of my mind.. I still keep her shirt on her or else she bites herself too..greasy too just like Johnny... How old is Johnny??? I'm just curious as to when he became so bad with the itching. So far everything I do is short term and every day is different.. She does seem happy most of the time... Very playful and she eats well...It's just this crazy skin thing????? Let me know how you make out...
Warm Regards
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!