View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
januza
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default What happened?????!

So this morning Max wakes me up crying.. I take him out going potty and he goes as usual and poops twice.. When we get back in the house he starts crying again... I see he has finished all his water so I give him a new bowl. He also finishes that.. Shortly after he starts shaking and crying again.. I pick him up and comfort him as much as I can.. His tummy is super super big after drinking 2 bowls of water. He keeps on shaking and gags... He feels like he is having cramps etc.. But as long as I hold him he stays kinda calm...!

I take him out to potty again after a while and he is getting back to his usual mood, HAPPY PUPPY! So we play with the ball and run around the house.. I go brush my teeth and suddenly I feel Max is freaking peeing on my leg!! Im like... Whats this... I say NO MAX!! And he walks off peeing thru the bathroom and the living room.. Poor guys.. I guess his bladder was almost exploding.. So we go down again and pee out whats left and he is fine..

My question is.. Can he get sick from drinking too much water? He really felt bad for 10-15 minutes and I got d*amn scared!!
januza is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!