View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 10:56 AM   #1
Booboo'smommy
LUV my 3 Furrs & Alex
Donating Member

Cry Baby Alex taken by Ambulance to hospital!!!(tuesday)

First I want to say that there is a bug going on in the UK that most of my friends and family got, it's a flu bug)... Well my hubby got it and myself and Alex did too, he was feeling quite bad for two weeks but the doctors told me it's just a cold and just gave him some medicines...
I took some time before actually posting this as I was still in shock.
On tuesday I put him to sleep for the night. About 1 AM me and hubby went to sleep as well. At 3 AM I was awaken by Alex crying so I got up and picked him up and realised his bed was full of sick and he was struggling to breath... I put the light on and the sick was coming out through his nose and mouth... I was soooooooooo freaked out, I woke mu hubby up and he went to get the car started...well it wouldn't start...By this time because Alex wasn't breathing almost at all I called 999 and the Ambulance (2 of them) came within 3 min of my call..Bear in mind the closest hospital is abour 35 min away!!!

They cleaned him up and put him on oxigen and took us to the hospital!
We stayed there for 4 hours! After we arrived at the hospital Alex was a lot better and he was actually smiling... All he had was a stomach bug that could have actually killed him...I have NEVER EVER EVER been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared in my entire life and so useless...All I could do is tell my baby everything will be ok... It's been 6 days science then and I still go to bed really scared in case something like this happens again!!!

Alex is ok now(just a bit pale) and happier than ever but just wanted to get this scare off my chest!!! I knew I have friends here who will listen! Thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!