View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 07:03 AM   #7
PrestigeousYT
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan1 View Post
My little girl passed away about a month ago. I am so very lost without her. I have been searching the internet relentlessly for the past 3 weeks looking for a little girl to fill my horrible empty void. I found a breeder that had a 3 lb. little girl that looked just like what I wanted. I committed to buy her. The breeder lied about many things, first, she is 20 months and they had cut all her hair off, but didn't mention it, she had been kenneled most of her life, and was certainly "not" housebroken at all as they had said she was, she is scared of everything, probably due to lack of exposure, she was supposed to be show quality as far as conformation etc...and is not, but we bought her anyway, to save her from the life she had. She has made alot of improvements as far as her timid behavior and is a loveable little girl. We wanted 2 girls anyway, so Daisy will have a wonderful, happy life now.

I am now searching for a little girl between 10 months and 2 years, show quality, but too small to breed, 3-4 lbs, compact, about as tall as she is long, straight back line, perfect bite, small muzzle, good ear set, full coat, with an outgoing personality, social, and housebroken would be a definite plus.

This will fill my void, and give Daisy a running partner. My girls will live inside, we are retired and always home, and our children are grown. I would like to find her in Central Texas, but will consider one from anywhere in U.S. I'd appreciate any help y'all could be in my quest to find my new little girl.
From what you are looking for I think you should visit the YTCA website
Yorkshire Terrier Club of Americaand look for breeders in TX that would be your best shot at getting a small girl that looks like a show dog but just too small for showing and breeding, just a beautiful pet.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!