View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
SandysDaddy
Yorkie Yakker

Default Just introducing myself...

I didn't see an introduction board and didn't think this fit in General Yorkie talk... so, decided that maybe I should post here?

I don't know where this would go; so, I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place!!

I've been lurking the forums for a while now and I decided to join (finally). As of right now, I am not owned by a yorkshire terrier; however, I plan on adopting or buying one in the future. I've admired the breed for quite a while; so, I figured I could join a forum of other yorkshire terrier admirers. I almost did get a yorkie last December. I had been looking for one for MONTHS and saw a classified for an older yorkie. The woman had passed away and her daughter couldn't keep the dog because she had bigger dogs that didn't like small dogs; so, she was trying to rehome her. I'd called about her and was going to go and pick her up... when I met Sandy on Christmas day. So, as fate would have it, I ended up with Sandy instead. I called about the yorkie the next day, though. She struck a home with an older lady. So, maybe things worked out for the best? Either way, I do plan on getting my yorkie one day.

And with how much I'm talking about it... maybe this would fit in general yorkie. lol

Well, right now, I share a home with seven dogs. Two chihuahua/shetland sheepdog mixes, a chihuahua/sheltie/aussie mix, an aussie/sheltie mix, a corgi/pug/beagle/chihuahua mix, an american bulldog/american pit bull terrier mix and an american pit bull terrier. The corgi, aussie and APBT are mine. There are also four cats; one of them is mine.

I hope it's okay that I introduce myself here. I just didn't want people looking at my posts and going "Who's that???"

Oh, yeah, my name is Benji.
SandysDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!