View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 11:35 AM   #1
fannie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Evaluating puppies today

I posted this on another forum, so I apologize if you've already seen it. I'm truly looking for honest opinions.

The puppies I'm evaluating today are 10 weeks old. I have 2 in this litter that look very promising. The male, weighs 2lbs. 5oz. today. Has a very nice movement. A little bouncier than I would like. Hopefully that's just the puppy in him right now.

The female, weighs 2lb. 4oz. today. She has gorgeous movement. Like she's floating. I'm extremely concerned about her tail though. When she was born, her tail was crooked for some reason. Like an L shape. I docked it below the crook which has made it short. How big of a deal will this be?

Please be very honest with me. I would love to be back in the ring, but I also have no problem spaying and neutering and placing these guys in pet homes if that's where they need to be!

This is my boy. Dh is hunting today and I had to wrangle my 9 yr. old dd into taking pictures for me. It was difficult to stack him and coach her through taking pictures at the same time. He has a very natural stack that is beautiful. When I put my hands on him, he wants to be played with instead of "working".
Attached Images
File Type: gif jadaboy1.gif (144.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: gif jadaboy2.gif (167.3 KB, 39 views)
File Type: gif jadaboy3.gif (81.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: gif jadaboy4.gif (98.3 KB, 50 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!