View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 06:54 PM   #9
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default We use luv's baby disposable diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBear View Post
Hi. I am wondering ... have any of you ever used the Doggie Diapers like these DIAPERS?

Desi will be a year old on November 20th and he still pees on the carpet! We are going to my in laws house for Thanksgiving. They have a nice home and I get so tired of always having to keep an eye on Desi so he doesn't pee on their floor. They have a 5 year old Shih-Tzu and they LOVE to play around, but with Desi being only 3 lbs, his bladder can't hold much. So he has to potty more frequently than Lola does.

I'm either always having to keep a close eye on him and not socialize with the family or I'm having to hold him and he's squirming to get down to play with Lola.

I was thinking about getting these disposable diapers for when we go to their house.
Our girls are pee pad trained but when they are running about I use the LUV's Baby Diapers on them, just for pre-caution.

I place the back side of the diaper against the tummy and then bring the front side of the diaper onto the top of their body. Then bring the holding tabs up and presto they are ready to be on the run (be sure to cut a slit into the top side for their tail ;-)
Our girls never pee in the diapers and when I take them off they each run right to their pee pads :-)
Sounds like a preemie would be the size for yours since it is so small.
I did have to make Prairie Bea's panties due to her being soooooo tiny, only 2 and 1/2 lbs. In my opinion the baby diapers are a lot cheaper than the doggie disposable diapers from the pet stores, and would serve the purpose.

There is enough time to get him use to wearing something for now and then you will be all set on your enjoyable and relaxed visit at your in-laws.

Patti and Jack and girls.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!