View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 03:51 PM   #15
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyb1023 View Post
hi everyone,

roscoe finally has his stitches out from neuter surgery! he and remy are both in desperate need of a serious bath and haircut. I get off work early and would like to take care of it, but I don't have an appointment at the vet (they normally groom Remy and it's pretty expensive) so I was thinking about running them to PetSmart. It is a lot cheaper I am just worried a) how they will turn out (quality ) and I'm scared to leave them...groomer on the phone told me they were swamped today and I would need to drop them off!

haha i hate leaving my boys at the vet-much less, PetSmart-sorry if that sounds extremely snobby, but im a protective mama

anyone have any experiences with PetSmart grooming? thanks!
i would suggest that you don't leave your dogs at the groomers. i take milu to petsmart for grooming. but i won't let her out of my sight. i will bath her myself, and then i make an appointment with petsmart, then i would stay there the entire time they are grooming her. some groomers do not allow you to stay there the entire time.

i think it depends on your dog though. if they are ok at the groomers, then it might be ok to leave them there. but milu is shaking really scared the entire time she is there. so i will not leave her.

most groomers are nice animal loving people, but what they think is not too mean to do and what i think is not too mean to do is different. but they have a job to do, and they need to do what it takes to get the job done you know.

let us know if you have anymore questions
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!