View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 01:00 PM   #11
RONLYNN
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I tell Teddi "back back" and she runs back to the couch area when I open the door but sometimes I don't see her and she just bolts!!! AND she will not come when I call her. She only comes to other people. This morning, as a mater of fact, she took off and went down the alley, through the parking lot, down the sidewalk to the Subway parking lot. I would yell at her and she would stop and then turn around and run again. Luckily a lady in the Subway parking lot grabbed her. She scares me when she does this...I have no idea where she is running to. She did this on Halloween and luckily there were some trick or treaters who were on the corner and I asked them if they could pick her up for me and they did. I'm just so worried that one day she will go out into the street and I live on a busy street. She is so tiny without clothes she would just look like s squirl (if they would even see her). I HAVE to figure out what I can do to stop this....it kills me. When I finally get her I pick her up in my hand and hold her up to my face and tell her why she can't do that again and that she is too ittle bittle and that she will get squished but she doesn't seem to get the point!

** PPU - Petite Pups United Member ** The PINK Club Member **
RONLYNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!