View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #5
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlin Beauxs View Post
I thought I was the only one who tried to give my dogs 1 on 1 time by taking them on dates . I usually do it on the days they have grooming appts, after grooming I take them to the pet store, and to WENDY'S for a forbidden cheeseburger (they get the $1 one, and they only eat the meat and cheese). I usually take Cooper to the park, too, since he is the only one who really LOVES outdoors
Well we may be the only 2 that do it, but that's only because no one else has seen what fun it is. I find taking 2 or more out by myself is just too challenging unless it's just for walkies. Boo was so much happier last night, you could see it in his face. I'm fairly sure my DH thought I'd lost my mind, but I don't care. Boo has been sooooo good with the intrusion of these 2 puppies into his house and so soon after he lost his best friend Annie I just had to do something to help put that smile back on his face. We'll be doing it much more often, you can count on that!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!