View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 10:33 AM   #1
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Harnesses & Bandannas - what do you think?

I finally got a new sewing machine (one that doesn't eat fabric! wuhu!) so I've been going crazy making tote bags and of course stuff for Sammy & Loki. I went through several before I got them just right with the 2 that are open in the picture. I made a few for my groomer's dog and she said people keep asking her where she bought them. People always ask me about Sammy's purple ones but I just assumed they asked because Sammy is so cute She looks cute in anything. The bandannas were a hit at the Farmer's Market this summer but selling online might be different....

ANYWAY - Before I develop patterns (obviously I only have 2 sizes right now ) I wanted to know if there was any interest. I made a skirt for Sam's "Cheerleader" outfit but I really prefer the basic vests in cute fabrics. I had a hard time finding purple, everything was pink, which is why I made them in the first place. I tend to only buy a yard of fabric at a time so I'd have to invest in new fabrics.

They are all lined/interfaced and I use high-quality cast D-Rings. I also use the extra wide velcro to make sure they hold!

Any comments would be appreciated! I have more pictures but I wanted to make it easy. The "final" versions are the purple and blue ones that are open.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7512.jpg (73.3 KB, 54 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!