View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 08:19 AM   #7
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Amanda, I've been sitting here thinking about what you said and I think you really might have something. I am almost positive that it was about the time I bought Tatum's latest bag of Innova that she had her first "episode". I always buy the big bag and fill up her food storage container and seal the rest and put it in the freezer. I just never thought that it might be the Innova because she's been eating it for so long but it is a little unsettling that this started about the time she started a new bag.

Okay, I just went and looked at my checkbook and I bought this new bag in mid-September, about two weeks before she got sick the first time, and I remember not opening it until a week or so later when her other bag was empty. The vet reminded me yesterday that her first visit for this problem was Oct. 2nd. This same store sells Wellness also and I think they have an opened bag return policy so I'm going to see if they'll switch it out for me. Thanks for making me think about all of that! It feels so much better to have a possible reason for all of this since she's never been sick before and now it just seems non-stop. You've made my day!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!