View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 08:07 AM   #4
Darlin Beauxs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaM View Post
I would say that Boo is nearly always happy, however, sense Annie left us in March and first Gracie then Yogi came to live with us, I've noticed he has some moody days. The last few days he's seemed down, even pouted on Sunday and wouldn't come sit with either myself of DH. So last night he and I went on a 'date'. I brushed his hair, put on his harness and took just him to Petsmart. We walked up and down every aisle, stopping and sniffing at anything he wanted to. Meet a few other dogs there, bought a bag of treats and ate some in the store! lol Must have spent 50 minuets there. Stopped at Wendy's on the way home for a cheeseburger. After all whats a date without dinner out, right. He was oh so much happier when we got home. I'm going to start doing that more often with him.

Of course, I was in the dog house with Gracie for leaving her at home, but she'll quickly forgive me...I bought her the most adorable pink with brown trim dressy winter coat. She looks fabulous in it!!
I thought I was the only one who tried to give my dogs 1 on 1 time by taking them on dates . I usually do it on the days they have grooming appts, after grooming I take them to the pet store, and to WENDY'S for a forbidden cheeseburger (they get the $1 one, and they only eat the meat and cheese). I usually take Cooper to the park, too, since he is the only one who really LOVES outdoors
Darlin Beauxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!