View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 05:52 PM   #2
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi85 View Post
I have been trying to Potty Train my Yorkie for 6 months. As long as I take her out every two hours she will Pee. She always Poops inside. I could take her out every ten minutes and she will still Poop inside. If I go off my two hour routine, she will look right at me and Pee on the rug. Please give me some hope that my Home will not be her Potty forever. Thank you...
hang in there. Potty training small dogs is harder than larger dogs. Has she EVER pooped outside? when she pees outside do you have a little party? Lots of praise and a speical treat? can you catch her when she looks like she is going to poop- you know that walk?? and pick her up and go right outside... when she eventually poops outside- HUGE HUGE party- lots of lovin and many treats! she'll get the hint.

hang a bell on the door with wool or soemthing- every tiem you go outside- you ring the bell (make sure it is at her level) and tell her good girl- then start using her nose to push the bell and tell her good girl- eventually she is going to get it that she rings the bell- she goes outside- she pees/poops she gets treats hang in there- she'll get it
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!