View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:29 AM   #5
Maria85
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hello,
Thanks for your replies. I took humphrey to the vet as soon as they opened. The vet told me it could be a gastroenteritis and suggested I left him there overnight for the nurses to keep him in observation, but since I am not working today I decided it would be better for me to monitor him at home because he gets very restless when his mommy isnt around. So she gave me some very bland dog food to feed him with a syringe as he was neither eating nor drinking. we got bck home at around 9.30 am and he spent the day sleeping, and looking miserable, but no clear foamy stuff. 10 minutes ago he did it again, and since he did not vomit any of the stuff I gave him throughout the day I decided to google his symptoms and I am afraid I was wrong all along. After watchng videos of puppies with Kennel Cough it became clear to me this is what my baby has, its as if he was gagging but nothing other than something clear and saliva-like comes up. We are going back to the Vet's first thing in the morning, its almost 7pm now... It breaks my heart to see him this miserable.

Last edited by Maria85; 11-13-2008 at 10:30 AM.
Maria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!