View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:02 AM   #1
babylola nyc
No Longer a Member

Embarassed Does this look like the same dog?

Hi. I got a puppy from a breeder and she is coming next week. The first two pictures are of her when she was 8 weeks old. The next two pictures were taken this morning by the breeder and she is now 11 weeks old. Are her ears deformed? She doesn't seem to have the same cuteness--she actually looks mean in her photos today! The breeder said that she was tired.

My friends have all purchased from this breeder and are extremely happy with all their dogs. I am not sure if I am being picky or just nervous since it the first time I am buying from a breeder that I cant see the dogs except via pictures.

Any suggestions, comments or advice? please! Thank you.

I have spent a lot of time and research and money on purchasing this puppy and I have gone out of my way to make sure I will take time off from work to be with her and I bought her a ton of toys and clothes and harnesses to spoil her. I just dont want to have a mean puppy.....
Attached Thumbnails
Does this look like the same dog?-lola.jpg   Does this look like the same dog?-lola-2.jpg   Does this look like the same dog?-1.jpg   Does this look like the same dog?-2.jpg  
babylola nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!