View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:08 AM   #3
elle57
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
if you are concerned take a sample to vet but does not look bad to me as my girl had +30 protein in hers and normal ph is 6 correct? Maybe add some vegetables that are juiced or food processed to get more water -- do you use spring water or figi water for your baby as that may entice more water drinking. Was the bun and bun creatinine ratio high on bloodwork and is this why you are concerned? Just curious as just went through this with my girl for dental as she has periodontal disease which can affect the kidneys. Do you do annual dentals? How are the teeth and gums?
i do annual visits to the vet and his teeth have been checked, but his teeth have no decay or tarter. i brush his teeth everyday, i do not miss a day. so his gums are great too.
i started doing a monthly checkup with this kit, because his urine looked a bit dark and gold. and it smells bad too., not your urine smell, worse than that. i was concerned aboutthe chart, that his readings , some were not even on it.. the color wwas not on the chart, but on the dip stick
elle57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!