View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 05:17 AM   #12
BaileysMom2008
♥My Lil' Monkey Girl♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty's Momma View Post
I have been a part of quite a few GE's .... nowhere is it written you are "suppose" to post a hint thread... it is something that just started awhile back. Not everyone used to do it & as each GE goes by... more & more hint threads showed up. Shoot, we used to even get "alias" logins (me included) and send teaser PM's to our buddies, but admin put a stop to it as we are only allowed one login per ip address. YES, it is fun to try to guess who your buddy is.... but SOME of us SUCK at even thinking up hints... SORRY I am not trying to Spoil your fun or DISAPPOINT.... I am just no good at it, as I told you already. As it was stated a few posts up.... some just like to see people squirm.... REALLY making them crazy trying to figure out who has them, mabye that is the fun part for them.
Anyways..... I hate that it disappoints you.... I hope you & others can still have fun & enjoy the GE.

BTW.... I have a BOY

This thread was just suppose to be a little joke i said i wasnt disappointed because everyone wasnt posting or that i couldnt figure out who i had, but that everyone wasnt in on the fun. I wasnt trying to upset anyone with this thread. It was simply saying i was disappointed that everyone wasnt joining in on the fun. But i guess i should have worded it differently. LOL Sorry if you all took it as though i was disappointed about that. Have fun and I hope everyone enjoys there GE.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!