View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 09:57 AM   #9
duckie215
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaM View Post
Be careful you may actually own that rare breed, a Begorkie, that is often mistook for a Yorkie. A Begorkie is half beaver, half goat and half Yorkie. They not only can chew baseboards, but also climb with amazing skill and speed to chew on things in your home that you thought safe because they are up off the floor. Although as cuddly, cute and affectionate as any Yorkie there lurks in their DNA the unquenchable need to chew and climb. And they are far superior then any Yorkie with the, "What? I'm not doing anything wrong. Aren't I adorable. I love you sooo much Momma!" look.

I didn't realize such an animal existed until we got Gracie Ruth. Then after finding chewed up baseboards in our home and actually catching her in the act of tearing off a piece of the wood fence to devour, I decided I better get on the internet and do some research. And yep, sure enough, we had a Begorkie. And as if we weren't foolish enough to bring one into the house, we got her full brother a few weeks ago and he equal in every way in her ability to chew and climb.

Try buying some Bitter Apple to spray on the wood. It did seem to slow Gracie down and she found it simpler to just chew on her toys. Yogi...well he seems to rather enjoy the nasty taste, but he is a boy and generally boys seem to enjoy nasty stuff more then girls. (Just kidding guys!)

HAHAHAHA. thats amazing. I laughed so hard I cried. God bless Gracie Ruth and Yogi's begorkie little hearts!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!