View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 09:51 AM   #6
Deegan's mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Sad

Ok, so his tests result came back normal. So we waited for the loose stool to clear up. It didn't and he's lost 1.25 so I took him back to the vet again. They did some wellness testing and all that came back completely normal, so we stayed on the meds and switched his food to some Intestinal stuff, and although he's been on it for about a week he's lost another 1/4 lb. He's even been going potty in the house, something of which he never did before all this. Sometimes he looks and acts normal, but sometimes I can tell he's not feeling well. I've been catching him eat his poop too!!! Yuck! He's so skinny and this is really making me nervous... And I blame myself because I'm thinking he may have caught something at daycare. We don't know for sure, but he was always healthy as can be before I took him to a few days at daycare. Needless to say he hasn't been back which makes me sad because he did have fun, but I am too nervous to ever bring him back. Any ideas what may be wrong with my lil' man? I'm bringing him back to the vet's for a 3rd time on Friday... I hope they find something or it clears up. It's painful for me to even pet him because I can feel his ribs, spine and hips pertruding out... But everything I feed him doesn't seem to clear up the diareaha. I don't know what else to do....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!