View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 06:23 AM   #1
Sarah515
YT Addict

Default Loose stool and some blood??

Last night Ella was kind of acting funny. Wanted to cuddle me and not play with Lucy like she's been doing nonstop. I noticed when I set her on the floor she would just sit there. After a little while she acted fine and I noticed that she had pooped on her pad. It was soft and a little runny but still formed for the most part. She ate her food and drank water, so she seemed to be feeling okay despite this.

This morning she pooped a little in her crate, very soft. I got her out and put her in her pen with water and pee pad so she could use it if she needed to. My husband came in to tell me that she had pooped runny again and he said there was blood in it. He threw it away before I could take a good look at it so I don't know how much blood. She has been going pretty frequently lately but it's usually reall solid.

She is snoozing in my lap now...her gums looks fine, she doesn't feel cold or anything. She's never hyper this early so I can't say if she's lethargic or not.

Any ideas? I gave her her interceptor last night with a tiny piece of cheese. She has had a dose before tho with no reaction. She sneaks Lucy's food when I am not looking but that is nothing new. I just don't know what it could be. There's nothing that she could have gotten into...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!