View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

If you don't like the way they responded to your application just move on and don't let this bother you so much. . There are so many dogs in need and many great rescues looking for homes for these babies. Please don't let their responce stop you from doing such a wonderful thing for a little furbutt.

Before I had any of my three I went to our local shelter and they wouldn't even let us look at yorkie they had. My daughter was only 12 at the time and so I was immediately ruled out as being a good home. I was told to look at the big dogs~we didn't want a big dog we wanted something small.

After that, I was so ticked off that we went to the pet shop and looked but I knew that was not what we wanted to do.

I applied for a few different dogs and then along came Pebbles. This past summer I found Doodlebug at a rescue in OH and Bogey I found right here on YT. JillandJack a member here on YT posted about him. He is from a shelter that her sister runs in LaPorte IN. He was a mess when we brought him home and now he is turning into a beautiful morkie!

Please don't give up on rescue. It takes a very special person to want to adopt! I wish there was more people like you to want to love a pup unconditionally just like they do to us! {HUGS}

Here are their pictures
1. Pebbles
2. Doodlebug
3. Bogey
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Doodlebug.jpg (27.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Bogey jammies.jpg (20.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by megansmomma; 11-10-2008 at 05:54 PM.
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!