Thread: Update on Uma
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:58 AM   #7
spiked_poodle
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Awwww, thank you SO much for the update on Uma. I really appreciate hearing about how she is doing. What a little miracle! And how hard you've worked to give the necessary physcial therapy . So do they think they'll be able to avoid surgery going forward as long as she keeps improving like this?

So glad to hear all of this, and please give this little fighter big HUGS from us.
I am hoping she will be able to ! The Vet. seems to be happy with her progress and he said she may be able to play with Yoko in 2-3 wks. It has been really hard keeping them apart and they really do love each other. I have all idea that when Uma is allowed on the house floor he will not want her jumping on and off the furniture....now THAT will be a difficult activity to enforce. I will probably have to load the couch and chairs with items to keep her off them!! She is enjoying the new bit of freedom outside but she doesn't understand the limits placed on her. I think she thinks I am punishing her and sometimes that bothers me, but we got to do what we gotta do.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!