Thread: Worry Wart
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 07:53 AM   #1
speleogirl37
♥ Luv My Lil' M&M ♥
Donating Member

Default Worry Wart

I have wanted a yorkie for a very long time. I have been on YT for a little over a month. For a few months before I even found YT, I have been researching the breed/breeders. In the past week or two, I have started having doubts. I keep reading posts about how much care, and matinence they need. The thousands in vet bills they MAY need. In one post someone basically said "if you can't afford the thousands in vet bills that MAY come up, then shouldn't get a yorkie". We can't afford the thousand in vet bills that may come up. So...it's started me worrying (I'm a worry wart). I talked this over with my husband, here's his opinion of the situation:

" If I can raise two kids, I can raise a yorkie. Kids need constant care and matinence. I am a stay at home mom, so I could give it what it needs. As far as the vet bills go, we can arrord the basic vet needs, food, toys, etc...If something should come up that runs up a big vet bill, we would figure it out. If, God forbid something happened to Cierra or Tyler (my skin kids) would you come up with a way to pay the bill, or would you just give him/her up, and get rid of him/her?"

So, after talking to him about it, I feel a little better. I just feel like I'm going to mess up somehow, and worry somethings going to happen to cause a huge vet bill. I didn't worry this much when I was expecting my first child. I just want to make sure I do the right thing.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated!!
speleogirl37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!