View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #8
silyjillie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silyjillie View Post
I just switched to Nautral Balance and he really likes it. I actually had to switch cold turkey because I thought I had a few days worth at my bf's in a container. When I ran out of food at mouth apartment and went to get some at his house, his container was gone. Luckily he didn't have any problems when I switched, no runny stool or stomach aches. He's been gobbling it up rite away since I switched.
Aww man, I took too long to edit.

I just checked my recipet and I payed $29.98 for the 17lb of Sweet Potato & Duck. So that's be 35.51 CAD for 7.7 kg, or so a website says. I had him on Wellness Core but he was biting on his paws and itching a lot so I decided to switch foods. Bother are good foods with good ingredients. I also give him NB's Bison & Blueberries treats and he loves them! Good luck deciding! I think NB is a good food since one of your dogs was itchy on Wellness. They have a few different kinds but only 3 allergy & grain free. I'd stick with one of those! They are the Sweet Potato & Fish, Sweet Potato & Venison and their Potato & Duck formulas. I got Meeko the Potato & Duck and he loves it!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!